Pages

Tuesday 13 February 2018

My Gumboot Fact Sheet .


ABOUT MY GROUP - GUMBOOTS

Walt: Explain in my own words what my group name means using the readings.
Walt: Follow instructions and complete work to a high standard and learn about my group name through reading



Task Description : For this Task In Literacy we had to create a Fact Sheet . This was Based on the Presentation we had done called My Reading Group is ........ . So what we had to do is we had to create our icon like if we were in the Gumboot's you would draw a Gumboot as your icon and you have to draw it . 

1 comment:

  1. Talofa Lava Lillyana ,

    Your fact sheet about gumboots is amazing! I like how you answer the question correctly.

    Next time you maybe post is to add your group name. Because you said that your presentation that you have done is called my reading group is...... I don't really understand what you mean.

    Last year I did the same one as you but maybe a little bit different. Because I was in the gumboots.
    What was one thing that you learnt about your group?

    Kind Regards,
    Leilani

    ReplyDelete