Pages

Thursday 16 August 2018

Rubbish Clean Up Experience Recount - Writing 2018

Walt: structure a recount

These days in the world rubbish is not going so well . Anyways today in literacy class I thought it was going to be a normal day , but there was something mysterious going on. “ ummmm what’s happening “??? Have you ever heard something mysterious going on ??? Well keep tuned to find out ...

In class our teacher ( Mr Goodwin ) told the whole class of room seven literary that there was something boring to do and it was a BORING RECOUNT . Anyways Mr Goodwin told us the rules of walking and being Out Of School Then we got our shoes or just go in bare feet . Next step was to go line up in two lines then walk shoulder to shoulder to the person next to you , walking in a class towards the breeze, but unfortunately we had to stop Because Mr Goodwin said I will be back quick ( well something around about that ) then he came back with long big black plastic bags . I was wondering what we were gonna do . So we walked in two lines to the brezze then I told my friend Leilani “ Oi I think we are going to hop in the bag and jump to the other end but on the other end I was thinking that we were picking up rubbish , Finally we had reached the bottom field of our school and Mr Goodwin said “ It looks like there is not that much rubbish but he said neverminded lets do it on the Pt England Reserve”, I was Happy cause we got to go out of school to go on the Pt England Reserve “ Slowly Walking like 5cm forward we had to stop because we had to get in groups of 5 or 6 and my group was Chance , Leilani and myself but so sadly we got split up because there was only 3 of us , so my new group was Inga , Jedida , Amria , Roshaan and Myself.

Moving on our teacher ( Mr Goodwin ) explained where the boundaries where and, if we go out our whole team would get disqualification . The first zone was to the fence and to the far goldpost and when Mr Goodwin said “ Go !!!! “ My Whole Team ran and I saw lots of rubbish sitting in a pile of hay . A couple of seconds later our teacher blowed the whistle . Then we moved on to our next location which was the gold post and the walkway , but just in front of it , anyways seconds later our teacher blowed the whistle again . Next we went to the last location which was the next part was the bottom filed back in our school grounds , my team rubbish and most people went to the tree’s behind the bike track and more , Mr Goodwin below the whistle again . Our teacher was even kind enough to give us a another chance, so he told us “ the final place was our top field's so my team ran as fast as we can to pick up rubbish , Me and Marika saw the packet of shapes and we raced to it and I Picked it up and Marika said No I got it but it was already in my hand, next our teacher below the final whistle again .

The challenge was all over but we had to sit in our team lines with the plastic bags in front of the line . But there was a judge and the judge was Mrs Haare . So Mrs Haare cheeked the first group ( I gotta say they picked up a lot of rubbish ) . Next Mr Haare checked the next group ( It was Clean Pick up ) . Next Mrs Haare Checked the next team’s Bag ( I Thought it was Good ) . My group was the Next Group so Mrs Haare Checked though it , ( I was thinking our team rubbish bag was pretty clean but until Mr Haare Pulled up a Piece of Bark and I said Who put that it there ??? ) After that is was the lucky last team so Mrs Haare checked what was inside of there bag and she pulled out a jandal and everyone laughed because why would u put a jandel . Anyways Mrs Haare announced the Winners and it was Sonnia’s group . I felt happy that they won because they did well .

When the experience had finished I was proud of myself because I made a big difference compared to last time where there were lots of rubbish, look at it now it’s clean the Reverse to Pt England School Fields , even though my team didn't win it was a amazing experience also it was for a good cause because we had helped our community . I definitely recommend this for to others to do also to help there community by doing something little like picking up rubbish .


https://c2.staticflickr.com/4/3215/2474896247_731dfd44a1_z.jpg?zz=1

Task Description : Today room seven literacy had to do a recount on our rubbish clean up experience . What I mean by that is where our teacher Mr Goodwin took us out for a walk and did a competition against each other to see who would pick up the most rubbish in 5 location 's . Once those 5 location 's were done the Special Judge will  announced who won . 

No comments:

Post a Comment