Pages

Saturday 29 September 2018

#2 Holiday Blog-Post - The Brilliant World Of Tom Gates Book !!!


Task Description : As it was the last day of school just recently on Friday the 28th of September for Pt England School my Teacher ( Mr Goodwin ) gave me the opportunity to pick a book to read though out the holidays and I had chosen The Brilliant World Of Tom Gates Book . I had just read the first 40 pages at home and I gotta say it was an amazing start to the book . I really can't wait to read more and see what happen's next . I would recommend you to read this book because it is great .

Fun Fact - This Book was the Winner of Roald Dahl Funny Prize in 2011
Want to read a bit online well click the link to find out more - Click Me !!!  
(Once you get there srcoll down to read.... )

Have an Great School Holidays and God Bless you and your Family and Friends Stay Safe Also stay tuned for more Post's coming soon !!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment