Pages

Sunday 12 January 2020

Week 4 Day 2 Summer Learning Journey 2019 - 2020

WEEK 4: ALL THE WORLD'S A STAGE 
Arts and Entertainment
DAY 2: MUSOS
Activity 1 & 2 and 3 
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Activity 1: Getting Stronger [4 points]
Aaradhna is a Samoan-Indian singer from New Zealand. As a girl, Aaradhna sang traditional Samoan and country songs with her family, eventually joining the senior choir at her high school (Porirua College). She gained international recognition in 2004 when she paired up with Adeaze to release the song, “Getting Stronger.” The song went to number one on the New Zealand Singles Chart and it is still one of my all-time favourites, to this day!

Speaking of favourite songs, we would love to know who you listen to and what songs you like the most. For this activity, please give us a list of your ‘Top 5’ favourite artists (singers or bands) and your ‘Top 5’ favourite songs. They can be from any time period and any genre (type) of music.
On your blog, post lists of your Top 5 Artists and your Top 5 Songs.
*Remember to attribute any images that you borrow from the internet or from other people.
*Please check out the Eye-Catching Blog Posts page for ideas!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Activity 1: Getting Stronger [4 points]

Task Description : For this task I had to pick my Top 5 favourtive Singers/Artists Etc. I have a different path compared to other girls but as you can see I picked all Rappers because I'm into Rapping and Old School Music and not really into the songs that are made this year and others but I rarely like some.... I really like Old school because it gives me a Chill and cool Vibe when I listen to it!!! Also I have repeated the same slide just in case you don't understand the first slides writing :)
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Activity 2: K-pop heroes [4 points]
BTS, or Bangtan Boys, is a seven member boy band from South Korea. They have sold over 15 million albums in South Korea, which make them the best selling artists in South Korea of all time. They have topped the music charts in the United States of America and around the world. They began singing hip hop but now sing mostly K-Pop (Korean Pop). Most of their songs are sung in Korean - their first language.

BTS is famous for making great music videos and for singing about topics that many people can relate to - love, self-confidence, etc. They have a huge and very loyal fan base. Their fans are called the BTS A.R.M.Y.
For this activity, please watch this CBS Sunday Morning Special about BTS.
On your blog, tell us your opinion on BTS. Please don’t just say whether or not you like them, but tell us what it is that you like (or don’t like) about them.
*Please check out the Eye-Catching Blog Posts page for ideas!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Activity 2: K-pop heroes [4 points]
Image Arribution: BTS
Image result for btsTo be honest I would say I won’t mind them at all . Why? Because I'm really just kinda a Fan of BTS , Because I like there music and it's one of a kind because I ain't really into music like that but I like BTS’s Music they make and devolve all there time into so yeah. Plus they are kind and loving and caring towards there fans and it’s also one of a kind of a group as well as there beautiful voices they sing with is just amazing!!!

Task Description : For this task I had to explain weather I like BTS or dont like BTS and my answer was I didn't mind them. Because there just trying t have fun like other singers and bands and show love and etc..
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Activity 3: Girl Power [6 points]
Jessica Mauboy is an Aboriginal Australian singer. She rose to fame when she was runner-up in the 2006 Australian Idol, and has gone on to record a number of very successful songs. She is a role model for both girls, and indigenous Australians as she has been so successful in her music and acting career.

Dame Kiri Te Kanawa is an opera singer from Aotearoa/New Zealand. She became one of the best sopranos (a female singer with a high voice) in the world. Dame Kiri Te Kanawa is Māori, however she was adopted when she was a baby and very little is known about her birth family.

For young singers, both of these women can serve as role models - people who have faced challenges and overcome them in order to achieve their dreams of becoming professional singers. For this activity, we would like to choose one role model and tell us about them. What makes them a role model? They can be people you know personally, people you have seen on television or the internet, people you have heard on the radio or people you have heard about from a friend of family member. You do not have to know them personally.

On your blog, tell us about your chosen role model. Please be sure to tell us why you think they are a role model. *Please check out the Eye-Catching Blog Posts page for ideas!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Activity 3: Girl Power [6 points]

Task Description : For this task I had to pick a Role Model , I had picked Michelle Obama! I thought that Michelle Obama was going to be a Great Role Model and a person that other people can look up to as well!!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Overall Task Description: Today's Summer Learning Journey say was pretty chill to be honest! My Favourtive Activty that I enjoyed had to be Activty #1 about Singers/Rappers/Artists etc.. I enjoyed it because it had all my favourtive Rappers in it and it brang back memories!!
I competed Day 1 of  Week 4 Yayyyy don't forget that I will be Posting Week 4 Day 3 today as well just later on when I'm not busy :)God Bless you and your family and hope you have a peaceful Afternoon and Please stay safe at all times and have a good sleep!

~Its never to Late to JOINNN~

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Fact of the day - Did you know that Apples belong to the rose family, as do pears and plums?

Question of the day - If you could go back in time and change something what would you change??

8 comments:

  1. Great blog posts again Lillyana - I really liked the last post about role models. Have you read Michelle Obama's book? I'm hoping I get a copy for my birthday next month...

    Keep blogging and remember to comment on other blogs and reply to comments you've received too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Heather for the comment! No I haven't read Michelle's book but I'm planning to buy one for my Aunt!!
      Thanks ,
      Lillyana

      Delete
  2. Kia ora Lillyana,

    Thanks for posting another awesome blog post. You're doing such a great job! :)

    I really enjoyed reading through your favourite artists and songs. It seems as though you're a big Hip Hop and R&B fan! So am I. I really like the songs you chose! :)

    Michelle Obama is actually one of my role models too. I think she stands out as a really strong and ambitious woman while at the same time being loving and caring to the people around her. Would you ever go in politics?

    Nga mihi
    Erica

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kia Ora Erica ,
      Thanks for the comment! I really don't know if I would go in Politics yet but at the moment I don't Know.
      Kind Regards ,
      Lillyana

      Delete
  3. Hello Lillyana!

    Michelle Obama is an oustanding person. She is done such positive things and has definitely made an impact. I can see why she is your role model. Do you have any other role models? Who are they?

    Sincerely,
    Riiana

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Riiana ,
      My other role models I have are my mum and dad , Vin Diesel , michelle rodriguez , Tupac , Ice Cube , Tyrese Gibson I have more but I don't want to make this reply a list :)
      Sincerely ,
      Lillyana

      Delete
    2. Kia ora again Lillyana,

      Haha no worries! I have only heard of two of these people so I guess I'll be researching about the others!!

      - Riiana :D

      Delete
    3. Kia Ora again Riiana!
      Good Luck :)
      - Lillyana

      Delete