Pages

Thursday 1 November 2018

My Term 4 Goals and Expectations

Walt: use correct sentences to help structure our writing.

Introduction :
NOOOOO!!!!!! The Holidays are over ( To be honest why so early??? ) anyways Term Four has started which means were back to learning!!! . After our immersion assembly the topic for overall  is Te Wa Toi ( Means Time for Art ) . Wanna know what my Term Four Goals and Expectations are well keep reading to find out what they are….. 

Body 1 = What's On :
This Term is my favourtive term out all terms why you ask because there is so much exciting events happening like The Manaiakalani Film Festival , Athletics , Prize Giving , Art and Testing ( But we have a lot during this term so it is going to be busy term ) . The Most excited events that I am excited about is Manaiakalani Film Festival & Art .. 

Body 2 = Goals :
My First goal for this term is to get my Reading & Writing & Maths to a higher level . Also my other goal is to give it all my best and be focus on my tests coming soon this term  .  I would like to accomplish my animation for this term .  Also I would like to try to get a certificate at prize giving . 

Body 3 = Learning : 
One of my big achievements is to finish off my work and to do more work and less taking . I really would like to do lots of art since art is one of my favourtive subject . Also I would like to try to do some art about different kinds of culture art , I hope we get to learn about famous arts and the details about that art . I would like to learn about sketching and Calligraphy and doing it too .

Conclusion :
Overall I reckon the Theme for this term which is Te Wa Toi is an fun theme .  There is a lot of fun things like Manaiakalani Film Festival , Athletics , Prize Giving , Art and Testing , I am really excited and looking forward for Prize Giving & Manaiakalani Film Festival and Athletics , I have Two goals i am going to focus on , and i want to learn about  sketching and Calligraphy and art from cultures too . Term Four is going to be an magnificent term I am looking forward to this term and to blog all about whats gonna happen this term .. 

Task Description : As we are back to school for term four our teacher Mr Goodwin deiced to do some writing all about our term four goals and exceptions so what we had to do was we had to do an introduction and then think what was going on in the term which was a lot of things that are coming up which I am excited about next we had to think about what we are going to do . ( By the way Late Post )


No comments:

Post a Comment