Pages

Sunday 3 February 2019

Last Summer Holidays Post Before School Starts Again !!!!

W.A.L.T - Do a Last Post before school Starts !!!


Task Description : NOOOOO THE SUMMER HOLIDAYS ARE OVER !!!!! Anyways , Hey Everyone , This is going to be my Last post for the Summer Holidays !!! As school is starting on Monday I deiced to do a Post of Saying Goodbye !!! I am Saying goodbye for now and I will be Posting the Next Summer Holidays and Joining the Summer Learning Journey again and Posting in School too. As school is starting tomorrow I am excited to see my friends and my new Teachers and my New Classes I am going to be in for Term 1 , I think the Theme for Pt England School is going to be Something about Kindness or Staying Strong Together ... I hope you guys enjoyed my Blog throughout the Summer School Holidays . Overall I have enjoyed my Summer Holidays with Learning New things and Facts with the Help of Summer Learning Journey so a Big Thank you to you's for everything , Every Second and Minute I enjoyed every part of Summer Holidays !!!! Also I want to say a BIG THANK-YOU to everyone for Taking the time to look at my blog and comment on it I really appreciate it !!! God Bless you and your Family and friends and Have a Happy Blessed Sunday Everyone !!! Stay Tuned for more Post's coming when School Start's !!! Bye Everyone for Now !!

No comments:

Post a Comment