Pages

Tuesday 5 March 2019

My Career Malaga Shield

Task Description : This is my Shield of my Life and Future based on the Task Called My Career Malaga . The Middle part tells you about me telling what my Values are my Skills My Qualities and my Interests Next is my Jobs I would love to achieve in the Future the 1st job i would like to become is a Doctor because I want to save peoples lives and my Family Lives in the future and if they get sick I will be able to help when they are sick , My 2nd job is a Judge because I think it is a Job for me that helps others and there family's . My Dreams in the left bottom cornner is my Goals kinda about my future it incules that I want to Provide for Family as they provided me as I was younger and I want to give it back to them and to be a Good Younger Sibling to my two Older Siblings and to have a Better Future and Better Education and more . On the top Right hand Conner tells you about who's on my Waka and basically it pretty much my Family because they mean the world to me as they took so much care of me and supported me as I grew up from when I was Born also My Friends because they take care of me at school and lots more they do  .  Hope you Enjoyed !!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment