Pages

Tuesday 24 September 2019

Figurative Language Game Summary !

This is Short summary is based on a game called Figurative Language meaning by that it basically like Mario but if you get killed by an animal you have a chance to redeem yourself , so when get killed a question will come up and u have to answer it correctly to come back to life again , I had played 2 games and here's where I placed / my high score. My 1st game was pretty good by my 2nd game wasn’t that bad . 
2nd Game              1st game 

Task Description : For this task we are learning gain an understanding of figurative language. By learning how to understand it our teacher ( Mrs Moala ) has given us a fun game to play that includes Figurative language . 

Want to have a go ? Link to play the Figurative Language game - Click here

No comments:

Post a Comment