Pages

Monday 14 October 2019

First Day back to Term 4 !

As the sun was slowly going down and with the clouds covering it was finally the fresh start of Term 4 that was TODAY which meant we had an Immersion assembly every new start to an term ! As we walked into the hall awaiting to see what we were going to learn about as well as the other teams too .
As it was finally team 5’s turn all our beautiful 5 teachers ( Mrs Moala , Mrs IIaoa , Mrs Stone , Mrs Tapuke and Mrs Fire Kelly Performed a Very nice dance to the whole school in every islandly costumes once they had finished there dances we were told that we were going to learn more about Dances that come from all around the world ( They were my favorite performance ) !!

My goals for term 4 is to study hard and learn heaps as a year 7 so when I go into year 8 i will have some learning that I learnt in year 7 to help me a bit in year 8 bu also to try and build some confidence also to be a good role model for the new kids that are coming soon into team 5 . .
But I cant believe term 3 went so fast and were already in the last term !

Task Description : As it is the first day back in Term 4 we got given to write a short summary about our Immersion assembly this morning and what are our goals for term 4 as this term was the last term for school for 2019 ! This is my Short summary of what happened and my goals for term 4 ! But this terms theme is LIFE'S A STAGE !!

No comments:

Post a Comment