Pages

Wednesday 13 May 2020

Pompeii CT

W.A.L.T - draw on multiple sources of information to comprehend an event.
> Take note before reading: Going back into the late 16th century when it was discovered <
As uncovering the historical moment of the story about the time capsule though the Pompeii & Herculaneum in Italy. I was shocked to find out about this story! 
Anyways back to the point I'm a historian that goes back in history and to go find out more about the things that happened in the past during now i'm in the present.
I founded the place where the Pompeii & Herculaneum happened! Just seeing what happened during the past made me feel sad, thinking about all the people who lost their lives and the beautiful village that use to be there. 
I couldn't really walk around as because it was covered up to 4 to 6 m (13 to 20 ft) of volcanic ash and pumice in the eruption of Mount Vesuvius. It was unbelievable! Just the whole village that was so beautiful now buried in volcanic ashes it was so sad to look at!
Task Description: For this task this week we had to go choose 1 out of the 4 choices for our Create Task. I had choosen the going back in time story line short written. In this task I had to go back in time and explain what happened and the emotions I had felt while going to rediscover the event of the historical placing of the moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment