Pages

Monday 16 September 2019

What is the purpose of school ?

What is the purpose of school ?
The purpose of my parents sending me to school is because they want my education to be the best education for me and they know for a fact that the education I learn and get from school it will help me in the future for sure so when I grow up I have learnt many things but not only that they also want me to succeed in life !
I go to school to learn and educate my brain and learn new things and to only learn and educate what I need to learn and develop for my future ahead of me and not to find a boyfriend but just to focus on my education is all that matters !
Pt England School 
Task Description : Today's task for our middle block was to write what is the purpose of coming to school ? This is some reasons why my parents and why I go to school and what is there for me ! This was an short task because we only have 45 minutes because we have an early lunchtime because today's Cross Country !

No comments:

Post a Comment