Pages

Wednesday 3 October 2018

#4 Holiday-Blogpost = The Brilliant World Of Tom Gates ( Book Finished )

Task Description : Just 2 or 1 day ago I had just recently finished the Book - The Brilliant world of Tom Gates . I really enjoyed it because it had different kinds of text in different sizes and it was so cool to see all the pictures of d in the book . I am pretty sure i am gonna read another book of Tom Gates because out off this rating i would give it an %100 of out 100% why because from my reading's L.Pichon is a good writer . I %100 recommended for you to read this because it has pictures and cool texts of writing and so much more to this book . Don't forget to stay tuned for more blog posts coming and have an amazing holiday and enjoy it too god bless you and your family and friends too Byeee .

No comments:

Post a Comment