Pages

Saturday 6 October 2018

#8 Holiday Blog-Post -Tongan Pacific Teams Having A Mini Tournament.

🇹🇴🇹🇴🇹🇴🇹🇴🇹🇴🇹🇴

Today was the day that the whole of the Tongan Pacific Teams was having a mini tournament.

Okay the start to the morning , well my whole family had to wake up so early like at 5:30am or 6:00 am I don’t Know but yeah . We were going all around the house trying to get ready . So what I did was have breakfast , brush my teeth wash my face and then got into my clothes then did my hair last thing was to pack my lunch and other stuff . 

After we lefted home we dropped of my Dad and brother to go to my brothers Hakula Tonga Games against the other nations in Otahuhu . Then we lefted and then our mum drove me and my sister to Waitakere netball courts to get ready for the Mini Tournament . After 30 - 55 minutes were family arrived there at the crouts . 

After getting to the courts me and Jahzara went to the manger to get our t - shirt’s it was the colour yellow because our team was ( Mohokoi ) a tongan flower . Once we got dressed we waited for the rest of the teams to come . 15 minutes later then whole team came then our Coach and manager gave us 2 long ribbons for our braided hair ( Yellow & Green Ribbons ) once our ribbons was in our hair we did warm up . 




After once our warm up was done .  The whole of the Pacific Tonga Teams all came to the courts to practice the march for our team it was the shortest to the tallest in the team line I was the tallest in my team . The march went the U11’s to the older kids. After we did the march we sang the Tongan national anthem 4 times to get it right and to sing it loud and proud.

After the march and Singing we went to do our warm up getting ready for the first game . Frist Games starts and we are against U11’s Team 3 ( By the way our team was U11’s Team 4 ) Anyways our first half we by and I gotta say it was awesome then the seconds half went by and it was pretty good . After our game we went to our shade and we ate a bit . After that we went to our second game which was against U11’s team 2 . So this team was hard but we had faith that we can do it . So first half went pass and it was very very good for a started of the game . Then second half went by and I gotta say it was alright but good . 

Next we went back to the Shade and we had a shared lunch . Then all the girls ate + our Support’s & Parents . After eating we rested then we went to our last  game which was U11’s team 1 . It was harder but then the first half flew by then the second half flew by and I think we tried and did our best . 

Then our Coach & Manager gave the team a speech then we went to go back to the shade to get our dresses to wear for Next week’s game . Then we went all home to get some rest after a long day …….


Task Description : Really for this Task I had deiced to write about what I had did today . Today was a BLAST because I had enjoyed my time at Netball also I had Fun . God Bless you and your Family and friends and always stay safe and stay tuned for more blog post's coming soon!! ........................

🇹🇴🇹🇴🇹🇴🇹🇴🇹🇴🇹🇴

No comments:

Post a Comment