Pages

Friday 20 December 2019

๐ŸŽ„Build a Christmas Tree Game! - Christmas Special!๐ŸŽ„

Task Description : This task took me 2 days including today which means in a total It took me 3 days to complete my Build a Christmas Tree Game. This Idea just suddenly came into my head on the 17th of December while I was doing summer Learning Journey so After completing it all I deiced to actually make one , that took me 4 days to make and 124 slides all together! Hope you Enjoy playing my game ! This game was suppose to be released the day before Christmas , But I was feeling the Spirit so I deiced to post it now!! May God Bless you and your family and friends and hope yous all a stay safe for this Christmas holidays!! Don't forget to come back and see what new posts I post!!
๐ŸŽ„Only 5 More days lefted until Christmas!!๐ŸŽ„

No comments:

Post a Comment