Pages

Wednesday 3 June 2020

AC Poem


W.A.L.T : Analyse and use language features to express who you are

I come from NZ

I come from Auckland

I look like my mother
Just a bit to my father

Though the time taught
I've learned a lot

I've grew through time 
Along with booing just a bit

I am a person mixed with moods
That floods throughout.

I'm thankful for my life
There is no lie


Task Description :
This task was based on the book " 'Afakasi Chameleon " There was 2 out of 3 tasks to be done and this is the 2nd out of the 3 finished. This task was based upon where we are from and other things. I'm not really a good poem writer to be honest but I tried :)

1 comment:

  1. You are a fantastic poem writer Lillyana! This poem is very simple yet I can almost feel the emotion behind it as if you reading it in your calm no fuss manner. Ka pai!

    ReplyDelete