Pages

Wednesday 24 June 2020

Word Collarge 1 - IAGF


I am Grateful for Life because if I had none I wouldn't be here.  I am Very Grateful for my family the ones who love me since birth as well as I am Grateful for my Parents the ones who love me provide things for the family. I am Grateful for a roof on top of my head ( my house ). I am Grateful for the Food provided to put on the table.  I am Grateful for my Name because it means something special that holds a place close with me. I am Grateful for God always. I am grateful for my Bsf. I am Grateful for my culture that brings proud. I am Grateful for The world mainly earth holding us down and being the planet called Home!
Task Description :
Today's morning task was a short task to be done in half an hour. This task was based upon what we were grateful on. We had to create a collarge to show on a google drawings to show our blog viewers some of the things we were grateful for. This is mine I did the main points of What I am Grateful for.

No comments:

Post a Comment