Pages

Friday 22 November 2019

Manakalani Short Summary Recount !

Take Back to Week 5 on a Wednesday the whole Pt England went to Hoyts in Sylvia Park! Keep in mind the school when in different times to Hoyts. The year 6 , 7 & 8 when in the morning and the rest of the school went later near lunchtime. We were in the van the other van over took us and we all laughing even when Mr J was playing the song and moving closer while going up and down and it was funny as hell !I was one of the presenters for Room 5's Movie "Give" I wasn't that nervous but I learnt to have confidence on stage while talking to everyone! After my favourtive movie had to be "Sharpen Up" because it was super funny and my favourtive part had to be when Jazzelle threw the Vase to Paschal and it broke !!! Overall it was a cool experience and I can't wait for next years Manakalani Film Festival 2020!
Task Description : For this task I was suppose to write about what happened on the trip on Wednesday but because I didn't go I had to write an short recount about the Manakalani Film Festival so here it is !

No comments:

Post a Comment