Pages

Thursday 20 February 2020

S.E.E Infographic - Explanation - Create Task

WALT : Understand the elements of an explanation.
Task Description :
Please also take note this work was a late due work that was given last week. This is my Explanation Infographic ( Create Task ) upon explaining what I have learnt about Explanations! The scroll in the left is my deice of explanation writing I wrote last year I thought it will be cool and fun to include it! This was a create task that followed up from our explanation writing from week 2.
Overall Reflection :
I enjoyed this task. But I also was losted upon what was an Infographic but it took time for me to understand but I eventually got there.
What would I do better next time:
I think I would work on doing more pictures to explain it more than some words!
What would I want to learn about:
Personally for me I would like to get deeper into what Explanation means and has in upon that writing format.

No comments:

Post a Comment