Pages

Friday 28 February 2020

Wk 4 Integers Maths

WALT: Add integers on a number line (negative numbers)


Task Description : 
This week room 5 is learning upon how to add on or keep on adding integers on a number line. We learnt how to add integers and find out some rules containing the method of integers. I didn't know the hang of it at first but I started to pick up fastely. 
-------------------------------------------------------------------
WALT: Multiply and Divide Integers
Task Description :
 This week room 5 is learning upon how to Multiply and Divide Integers. I found this one much easier than the first one considering I took time to learn more about it. This mostly explains the rules on a poster / slide I did for the create task which was my favourtive about this whole thing.

Overall Reflection : 
I liked this weeks tasks , I founded Integers interesting and just slightly a bit hard to learn but I got though it at the end holding information about it for next time I learn about it! I deiced to add some pictures into it to make it look funner and decorative :)

No comments:

Post a Comment