Pages

Wednesday 24 January 2018

Holiday Blogging on SLJ People’s Work that they have worked on :) Part 2



Task Description : Today I have maded a Presentation all about Holiday Blogging on SLJ People’s Work that they have worked on :) Part 2 I wanted to make a part 2 for fun and I have made a Part 1 . I had done 2 Girls there name is Madison and Hinerangi make sure to cheek out there blog in the Presentation . For every part I make is 2 People . GOD BLESS YOU AND YOUR FAMILY AND FRIENDS STAY SAFE AND ENJOY THE REST FOR YOUR HOLIDAYS ALSO STAY TUNED FOR MORE POST'S COMING !!! BYE BYE !!!!

2 comments:

  1. Kia Ora Lillyana,

    This is a great way to showcase the work that you have done and to assist our team in tracking your comments. Thank you for taking the time to create this DLO. I particularly liked the way that you included both your comment as well as the original piece of work upon which you had commented. It made it so much easier for us to make the link between the two pieces of work.

    I know that Hinerangi and Madison will both be so pleased that you commented on their work.

    I'll look forward to seeing you at Pt England school when I come in to hand out the certificates and prizes for the Summer Learning Journey programme.

    See you soon!

    Rachel :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia Ora Rachel ,

    Thank you so much fro the amazing comment you have done on this Blogpost !!!! I Really appreciate you coming on my blog and commenting on it and cheeking it out !!!!

    Yes Hinerangi and Madison will be pleased that I had commented on their work .

    I look forward to be seeing you at Pt England school !!!

    GOD BLESS YOU AND YOUR FAMILY AND FRIENDS STAY SAFE AND ENJOY THE REST FOR YOUR HOLIDAYS ALSO STAY TUNED FOR MORE POST'S COMING !!! BYE BYE !!!!

    Lillyana :)

    ReplyDelete