Pages

Saturday 29 December 2018

Why I Joined Summer Learning Journey


In to my 1 year experience of summer learning journey I have just I loved Summer learning Journey why you ask it is because when i had first started summer learning journey i had started a new journey of experience in the holidays and not just sitting on the couch and watching t.v but also learning the new actives that summer learning journey has done each day and week i always learn something from it that i even didn't know about . Summer Learning Journey has changed my learning ways throughout the summer holidays and I am super duper grateful for starting this opportunity of learning .  Also I would like to say a big thank -you to Rachel William’s and the Summer Learning Team for making this fun and awesome programme for kids to do in the summer holidays !!!

If you are not already resisted then come along and start learning click this link to lead you to !!! The Summer Learning Journey Page !!!


Task Description : I had decided to write why I had joined the summer learning journey to tell people that summer learning journey is a fun way to learn in the summer holidays and not just sit around in the summer ..

6 comments:

  1. Kia ora Lillyana,

    This is a such a cool post! Thanks for explaining to us why you have joined the journey and encouraging others to join us as well. We are so grateful that you been a member of our learning journey each summer and can't wait to continue the journey with you this year!

    Bye for now!

    Rachel :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kia Ora Rachel ,

      Its soooo great to hear from you !!! Thank you so much for the amazing comment you have lefted me and yes I wanted more people to join the SLJ and to be encouraging them !

      Kind Regards ,
      Lillyana :)

      Delete
    2. We really appreciate your support, Lillyana! I am going through the blogs of students from Pt England today and doing what I can to encourage others to join the journey this summer. Let's hope that we inspire some others to join us!

      Bye for now :)
      Rachel

      Delete
    3. Hey Rachel ,
      Yep I really hope other kids in Pt England School can Join the SLJ this Summer also Best of wishes and Good Luck !!!

      Cheers ,
      Lillyana :)

      Delete
    4. Thanks Lillyana,

      Me too!

      Cheers :)

      Rachel

      Delete
    5. Your Most Welcome ,

      Cheers ,

      Lillyana :)

      Delete