Pages

Thursday 5 March 2020

Cockles Create Task

WALT: Identifying and resolving issues arising from competing information in texts
~POSTER~
~PRESENTATION~
~VLOG/VIDEO Q&A~
Made with Clipchamp
Task Description :
This week we had to work on our create task about Cockles on Tuesday and had to be done by Friday. We had to pick a buddy and my buddy was Paige! We got different options to pick weather we would like to create an animation , poster , presentation etc.Me and Paige deiced to do an Poster Presentation and Vlog , we wanted to make it extra! This took us a long time but they were all done at school expect for the editing the video which I had to at home today. Therefore hope you enjoy!
Overall Reflection:
I would say I actually liked this task. It was a lot harder but worth it at the end we had ups and downs and to split up the time to finish it all , I'm so glad we didn't change our minds and I'm glad we finished it before week 5 ends! It turned out great! Overall was a roller coaster for sure! 
What I would like to learn about next time:
I would like to learn more about these types of articles and story's that are based on true stories because I, find them every interesting to read about!
What can I do differently next time:
I think I could work harder and use our time given for literacy wiser and to split it up with writing as well, but anyways it was great!

No comments:

Post a Comment