Pages

Friday 27 March 2020

Te Whare Tapa Wha - Final Stage Ending Explanation - Inquiry


WALT: How we can balance the four different things.
Task Description : 
As this week is the final week of school due to the corona virus that caused it but you know it is what it is. This was the last inquiry subject for Term 1. We had to end of our topic subject we were learning about which was Te Whare Tapa Wha into an project or normal task in a explanation etc.
Overall Reflection:
I would say I liked this task , even tho it took forever I think it was worth the time I took the time to do. But I like it and how the overall finish looks like!!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Lillyana - I really like how eye catching your presentation is. Your explanations are on point! I hope you took away some important things to remember when keeping a balanced lifestyle. Job well done Lillyana!

    ReplyDelete