Pages

Monday 2 March 2020

Estuary Health Poster

WALT: identifying and resolving issues arising from competing information in texts
Task Description : 
Please take note this reading work is due from week 3 or 4 . For this task I had to explain weather I disagree or Agree to the statement of weather cockles should be gathered or not on New Zealand beaches! I had to work with an buddy in the same reading group as me but I did it by my self.
Overall Reflection : 
I founded this task just a bit hard considering I didn't have an answer because I was in the middle of agree and disagree. But I founded this task interesting to do as well!
What would I want to learn about: 
I would like to learn more about where we can find them and how the process of becoming one just like getting deeper about it. Its a every interesting article to read about!

No comments:

Post a Comment