Pages

Friday 13 March 2020

Visual Mihi #2020

This is my Visual Mihi for 2020!
Please take note that I didn't draw my face, because this was due 2 weeks ago :)
In the top corners I have my two Cultures that lead on towards my parents cultures.  
I Had put a Word with an infinite sign meaning for My Family. I also had put a quote underneath it because, I feel like it was a nice love quote about family etc. In the Bottom Right Corner I have a Text title about Friends. Since I like Music I did a Music Line containing music notes! I also have another Quote about Life from Tupac Amaru Shakur . Following on I did a Bible then my zodiac sign which is Gemini. Last but not least I did a Cobra Snake Holding a Rose in its mouth. 

Task Description : 
For this task I had to do a Visual Mihi for 2020 as a year 8. This task was due 2 weeks ago but our teachers were kind enough to let us have more time. In Visual Mihi's we had to Draw our Face and 4 Things in the background. 
Overall Reflection :
I would say I would have done it a bit better but I like it! I think I would change the colour combination. I also would use my time wisely next time to complete all the sides.



No comments:

Post a Comment