Pages

Friday 10 April 2020

Day 1 Week 2 - Team 5 Easter Holidays Learning Journey

Day 1 Week 2  - Family Tree
Activity 1 & 2 and 3 - Family Tree
Task Description : For this task I had to create and complete the task given based on our Family Tree. Please take note from My Parents to Grand Parents to Great Grand Parents I haven't written there name therefore as because It was for a personal reason and I have only marked there initials. 
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Over Task Description : 
This was all based upon our Family Trees. It was all about our Family and upon how they started and grew. It was also based on our knowledge about our family.

What is the Head Boarder?
🐰 Easter Head Boarder 🐰
Yes! as you can see I have done a Easter Head Border for every post I do about Easter or Easter Learning Journey! I got inspired from the Summer Learning Journey Boarder that they created and I thought I could make one for the Easter posts I do and include it every time! It has Easter Bunny's and Easter eggs on the Green Grass and with the Title " Easter Holidays Learning Journey " and I deiced to add the simple last touch was the white gimming Sparkle and it just had finished off the look!

I hope every stays safe and stays home to save lives. Hope everyone will have safe travels whenever going out to get supplies / food! Enjoy the rest of your day and stay tuned more blog posts! Enjoy your Easter Holidays and stay in your bubbles!

No comments:

Post a Comment