Pages

Friday 3 April 2020

Day 4 Week 1 - Team Five Easter Holidays Learning Journey 2020

Day 3 - Back home for a moment!
Activity 1 and 2 
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Activity 1 and 2
Task Description : For this task I had to do a floor plan or a birds I view of my home and my dream home! I had to design what it looks like and explain it as well.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Over Task Description : 
This was all based upon our lovely place we all love called home. It was all based upon our homes and designing and what we would design our house in the future to be or at least an idea of what it could look like :)

What is the Head Boarder?
🐰 Easter Head Boarder 🐰
Yes! as you can see I have done a Easter Head Border for every post I do about Easter or Easter Learning Journey! I got inspired from the Summer Learning Journey Boarder that they created and I thought I could make one for the Easter posts I do and include it every time! It has Easter Bunny's and Easter eggs on the Green Grass and with the Title " Easter Holidays Learning Journey " and I deiced to add the simple last touch was the white gimming Sparkle and it just had finished off the look!

I hope every stays safe and stays home to save lives. Hope everyone will have safe travels whenever going out to get supplies / food! Enjoy the rest of your day and stay tuned more blog posts!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Lillyana! Your dream house floor plan looks so real! I could definitely see myself enjoying all the new additions you've made to your dream house. Have you thought of having an upstairs living space too? wouldn't that be neat! I hope you enjoyed this activity and dream up your dream home.

    Mrs Ilaoa

    ReplyDelete