Pages

Wednesday 15 April 2020

Dear Future Me...

Dear Future Me, 

The date today is currently the 15th of April of 2020  I am sheltering in Auckland , NZ. 

The pandemic created in New Zealand caused a big number of causing New Zealand to have confirmed cases of the pandemic sitting at 1,072. Only 628 people have recovered from the pandemic and sadly there are currently 9 deaths from the pandemic.

 At the moment I am feeling alright. I think that the matter of time that I would say it's been handled very well locally from where I’m from but I wouldn’t know about nationally and internationally. 
So far no one in my family hasn’t been affected by Covid 19. Having Fulfill basics in the household, I have deiced to use them wisely! 

 As this virus hit New Zealand it had affected school and how we wouldn’t be able to see my Friends actually in person and to do all the things we did. I would say now that I look back at it if I knew this was gonna happen , I would've spent the most time with my friends and made the most of it you know?! Looking on the bright side I feel like this is a great opportunity for me to learn what it feels like and take my experience of it into the leading future.  Lately I've been talking to my Friends , sleeping a lot and helping around the house as well as cooking to pass time because quarantine got me bored for real!

 What I really miss the most I would say I miss was the world before the corona virus came. Everyone was so happy living there lives with joyfulness but now it's a different story. I think the first thing I would do when this is all over I would celebrate for sure!

 I am mostly worried about our safety and how things are gonna move on. This experience has taught me a lot of things in separate lessons upon why and how. 

I am thankful and grateful for all the people helping out to solve and remove the pandemic away from the world as well as the people who work and sell food in the supermarkets for us people to survive on and help us as well. I gotta say a lot is helping me cope though this time one of this is online schooling. 

These days are struggles to get passed and to stay at home in quarantine especially when I get bored during quarantine. 

Task Description :
This week during the lock down in quarantine for online schooling we are learning upon how to write for a specific audience. This is currently the first day of Term 2 of 2020 and the theme for this term is " We are the World "
Overall All Reflection :
I would say this is a great experience to write to my future self. I think I will read it in the future depending I remember. I really liked this task and hope to do more of it this term!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Lillyana. I am so pleased with your letter and your excitement over this type of task. It is important to think about your future self as you work to set goals for yourself, not only during this time, but also as you prepare to go into college next year. What has been your favourite thing to do as a family during the lockdown?

    ReplyDelete