Pages

Friday 3 April 2020

Day 5 Week 1 - Team Five Easter Holidays Learning Journey 2020

Day 5 - Ending Result Week 1
Activity 1 & 2 and 3
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Activity 1
It’s Friday!  Create a poster that shows 3 key quotes you have heard your parents/whanau say since being in Level 4 alert. These will be quotes - sayings that you find helpful from your whanau!
Post on your blog with a written explanation for each quote
BONUS points: 20 points for this completed task!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Activity 1
Task Description :
For this task I had to put 4 Quotes that My parents told me about and the facts what they told me and my siblings about what we should do.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Activity 2 
Select from this collection, 3 emojis that show how you’ve found this week’s Easter Learning Journey!

🙂🤔🤩🥳

I deiced I choosed 4 emojis. I choosed happy because I was really happy when I founded out that there was one happening. I put wondered because I was wondering in some of the tasks. I putted star eyes because it was a lovely chance to join. Last but not least I put the celebration emoji because I have finished Week 1 :)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Activity 3 - Text Message
Task Description : 
For this task I had to write a Text message to NZ only using 10 words. So I wrote " Stay Strong Be Safe Stay Home Save Lives Take Care " This is based on NZ on the subject of Corona Virus and short messages along with it that has a bigger meaning.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Over Task Description : 
This was the last day of week 1 Day 5 completed. It was all based on how I felt about completing Day 5 of week 1. It was also based on NZ and the cases of Corona Virus and what I would like to say to NZ.

What is the Head Boarder?
🐰 Easter Head Boarder 🐰
Yes! as you can see I have done a Easter Head Border for every post I do about Easter or Easter Learning Journey! I got inspired from the Summer Learning Journey Boarder that they created and I thought I could make one for the Easter posts I do and include it every time! It has Easter Bunny's and Easter eggs on the Green Grass and with the Title " Easter Holidays Learning Journey " and I deiced to add the simple last touch was the white gimming Sparkle and it just had finished off the look!

It was a heck of a lot of work done today but I'm glad I finished on time :)

I hope every stays safe and stays home to save lives. Hope everyone will have safe travels whenever going out to get supplies / food! Enjoy the rest of your day and stay tuned more blog posts!

1 comment:

  1. Pheeeew! Hi Lillyana. Thank you for completing so many activities from our ELJ. I really enjoyed reading about what your parents are saying to you on repeat at home. I totally agree as it's the same thing in our house too. Your 10 words text message is very succinct and powerful. I hope you enjoy these Easter days during lockdown.

    ReplyDelete