Pages

Friday 3 April 2020

Day 2 Week 1 - Team Five Easter Holidays Learning Journey 2020

Day 2 - New Zealand Flag Designing 
Activity 1 and 2 
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Activity 1: 
When you enter our school look up, you see a New Zealand flag!  This flag was designed back in 1902. That makes the New Zealand flag 115 years old!
It’s your turn to design a flag for NZ - a flag to spread HOPE across Aotearoa at this time. 
Use google draw or this flag design site to design your flag.
Activity 2: 
Post your new flag on your blog and to score to earn full points you must describe the flag, in words, below the picture. Please tell us what is on the flag and what inspired your design.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Activity 1 & 2 - Designing the NZ Design
Task Description : For this task I got the chance to design my own New Zealand Flag. I deiced to keep most things of the original flag on my flag and added some touches. 
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Overall Task Description :
This was all mainly based upon the beautiful New Zealand Flag. As well as giving us kids a chance to make our own!


🐰 Easter Head Boarder 🐰
Yes! as you can see I have done a Easter Head Border for every post I do about Easter or Easter Learning Journey! I got inspired from the Summer Learning Journey Boarder that they created and I thought I could make one for the Easter posts I do and include it every time! It has Easter Bunny's and Easter eggs on the Green Grass and with the Title " Easter Holidays Learning Journey " and I deiced to add the simple last touch was the white gimming Sparkle and it just had finished off the look!

I will be posting more today!
I hope every stays safe and stays home to save lives. Hope everyone will have safe travels whenever going out to get supplies / food! Enjoy the rest of your day and stay tuned more blog posts!

No comments:

Post a Comment