Pages

Friday 25 January 2019

The Very Last SLJ 2018 - 2019 Holiday Blogging on SLJ People’s Work that they have worked on :)

W.A.L.T - To complete the Last one of Holiday Blog Commenting on your Blog :)

 

Task Description : Hey Everyone this is going to be the very last  SLJ 2018 - 2019 Holiday Blogging on SLJ People’s Work that they have worked on :) I really enjoyed commenting on peoples blog and I might be commenting on peoples blog but not going to post it on my blog because i am really busy and I hope you enjoyed my 2nd to Last post to SLJ everyone !!! God Bless you and your Family and Friends and stay safe like always :)

4 comments:

  1. Hi Lillyana,

    We thought this post was an awesome way to show some of the quality comments that you have written on other students' SLJ activities. We have given you a little shoutout on our Google + Page. You can check it out here: https://plus.google.com/u/0/107984623474128367413/posts/bzkopSUdbeE

    Sophie and the SLJ team :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sophie ,
    Thank you so much for the little shotout !!!!
    Cheers ,
    Lillyana

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Lilyana!

    Wow, It is so awesome to see you still blogging! I really hope you continue it throughout the year. If you do that, you will be prepared for the next Summer Learning Journey in December! I bet it will come by really quickly, just like how quickly last year went by.

    What were your favourite activities that you did? I loved all your posts. My favourite thing was all your comments that you posted on other peers pages. You posted so many lovely comments that really motivated them to do their best. Keep up the awesome work!

    Well, I hope you are enjoying your summer break still and I cannot wait to see you back in action next summer! Best wishes to you and your whanau, I hope this year brings you so much happiness!

    See you next summer!
    Georgia E

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Georgia E !!!!!

    Thank you so much for the comment !!!! My Favourite activty out of all has to be all of the SLJ every part is my fav !!!!! Best wishes for you and your family and friends !!! God bless you and your fam and friendz !!!

    See ya next summer for the SLJ !!!!
    Lillyana

    ReplyDelete