Pages

Wednesday 9 January 2019

What we did today / WHAT A AMAZING START TO #2019 !!!

Today me , my sister , and my cousin and aunty uncle went to kelly tarltons because my cousin has never been to Kelly tarltons before as because she lives in Tonga , Then we got asked if we wanted a family picture so we did take a picture then we did a kids one only after that we saw cool sea animals like penguins , Fishes , Seahorses , Sharks , Stingrays and moree and we took lotss of pictures for memories for our Cousin next we went to the Kelly tarltons store to collect our pictures which was in a kelly tarltons book then we paid for it and lefted Kelly tarltons . After leaving Kelly tarltons we went to KFC in town because it was lunch so we deiced to have lunch there . After eating at KFC we went to the Zoo to go and vist all kinds of animals , As we entered we got to take a family photo so we did after that we went to go and explore the Zoo and we took different kinds of pictures EVERYWHERE after that we saw there was a cafe so we deiced to get some ice cream so we did after that we went to look for animals then we all came and sat down and me and my cousin we to the kids park and went down the Big Pink Egg Slide then we went to the Zoo Shop to get our 2  photo books . After that we went to the Movies so we brought 5 Drinks and 5 Popcorn's for everyone then as we enter the theater we got to our seats and couple of minutes later the movie started and we were watching Aquaman and once the movie finished we went home and went to sleep as because it was a LONGGGGGG DAYYYYYY . 

Here are my  2 favourtive Pictures !!!


Task Description : I deiced to tell what i did today and this is what i have wrote Enjoy!!!!!!!




4 comments:

  1. Fakalofa Lahi Atu Lillyana ,

    Wow it looks like you are having such a fun holidays! Today's post about you going to many different places sounded amazing. All the places look very fun. Did you know that I have never in my like been to Kelly Tarltons? Well when I was very young I went there but I can't remember how it was like. So hopefully one day I could go again.

    Your super lucky to be able to watch Aquaman! I haven't watched that movie and neither as Coco! I have very behind. The trailer for Aquaman looks very cool , some day I will check it out.

    Any how , you are doing such a great job at holiday blogging! Keep up the great work.

    Leilani :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Fakalofa Lahi Atu Leilani ,

      Thank you so much for commenting on my blog about this cool post , Well i hope you get to vist Kelly Tarltons soon . Watching Aquaman was amazingggg I recommenced you to watch it !! Thanks lei for the comment enjoy the rest of your holidays and have a bless day and always stay safe !!!

      Your Friend,
      Lilly :)

      Delete
  2. Malo e lelei Lillyana
    WOW! It looks like you would have had such an amazing day. I love the two pictures that you have added to show whatan amazing day you had. I have watched Aquaman and it is such a good movie. Enjoy your Holiday and hope to see more from you.

    Your friend
    Sonnia

    ReplyDelete
  3. Malo e lelei Sonnia ,
    Thank you so much for the comment enjoy the rest of your holidays and stay safe as always !!!!

    Your Friend ,
    Lilly

    ReplyDelete