Pages

Sunday 20 January 2019

Writing a Acrostic Poem about Summer Learning Journey !!

W.A.L.T - To write a Acrostic Poem about Summer Learning Journey !!


Task Description : I have written Acrostic Poem about Summer Learning Journey !! So I got Inspired by Summer learning journey by there activity DAY 4: Like a Scene Out of a Movie Activity 1: The Southern Lights  and that inspired me to write the same Poem about about Summer Learning Journey !!! Hope you enjoy my Poem !!! God Bless you and your Family and Friends and stay safe like always and Also don't forget to stay tuned for more blog Post's coming soon this is the last post for today  Bye for Now Everyone but there is post's are coming tomorrow !!!!
  

3 comments:

  1. FakaLofa Lahi Atu Lillyana!

    Wow , you have created such a thoughtful post about Acrostic Poem about Summer Learning Journey! It seems like you have tired very hard for each letter. The words you came up with are very cool and detailed! I love it.

    I have enjoyed every single post you have shared this summer holiday. This is one of my favourite blog post from you. I found it heard to read your second slide because your background and writing was the same colours. Maybe next time you can choose different colours so its easier to read.

    Anyways , you did such a great job at coming up with different words for the letters of Summer Learning Journey! Just wondering can I create one just like this? But I will change it up. Keep up the great blogging.

    Your friend ,
    Leilani :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lillyana!
    My name is Florence, I go to Panmure bridge school. Your blog post about your acrostic poems is amazing. I like how you did the acrostic poem for the SLJ name. Your doing an outstanding job. The colours you chose were very colourful!
    Blog you later!
    Florence

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Florence !
      Nice to meet you thank you so much for commenting on one of my post's this summer !!! God bless you and your family and friends and stay safe and enjoy the rest of your holidays !!!

      Kind Regards ,
      Lillyana

      Delete