Pages

Friday 18 January 2019

What we did today in the Afternoon


Today Me my Cousin and my Mum went for a Walk at the Basin at Panmure as it was a sunny day when we got there ( Lets be reals before we even got to the basin it was RAINING ) But we manged to not get wet but however it was Hot while Walking we did all the activity that we walked past then 1 hours went pasted by and minutes and we finally finish and went back home to have your dinner and that's it guys which means this writing brings you to me as i am writing this story at night so yep hope you enjoyed my small piece of writing !!!


Two of my Favourtive Pictures !!! 

                                

Task Description : I deiced to write about my Afternoon because it was fun and also fun to write about anyways God Bless you and your Family and Friends and always Stay Safe and Keep tuning in for more Blog Post's Coming soon .... Bye for Now !!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment